- CurbexAsked on November 30, 2012 at 10:46 AM
I need to integrate Jot Form with Box.com. I would like to be able to upload files to Box.com from my form. I set up the "upload file" button on my form, but it seems to only connect with an email address. Is there a way to do this?
I also would like to have all of my forms move to Box.com when completed. I see that it can connect with dropbox. but i would like to use Box.com instead.
Let me know if this is possible. Thanks very much!
- JotForm SupportGoldoAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 12:21 PM
Integration with Box.com is currently not available. However, I have raised a ticket to our developers about this. We will let you know if an update is made.
- jamiepsydAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 08:03 PM
I would like to do this as well. Box is one of the few cloud drives that is HIPAA compliant and this is important for me.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 23, 2013 at 09:20 PM
Your vote has been added. We do not have updates about it yet but we'll sure to inform you once it's released.
Thanks for using JotForm!
- iharmanAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 04:23 PM
Intergration with Box.com would be extremely helpful! Box is one of the largest cloud storage companies in enterprise. Thank you all for listening to your clients!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on February 01, 2013 at 06:03 PM
Thank you for the information. =) Your vote for this feature is now added as well.
- producenowAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 08:05 AM
Yup! I would like box integration as well!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on February 17, 2013 at 09:14 AM
JotForm - Box.com Integration is possible with Zapier.com.
You can read more information about Zapier Services on our blog section.
Feel free to let us know if you have further questions or concerns. Thanks!
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 10:03 AM
I am excited to inform you that we have just implemented direct integration with Box.com!
The box integration can send uploaded files and form data to your Box folder.
- iharmanAnswered on May 13, 2013 at 04:40 PMThis is great! Thank you for the update!
- artcollectivAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 10:23 AM
Can the uploads still be considered SSL secure with this integration? Also, it would be nice if you guys still consider making the integration too for this reason. I'll still check it out though.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on June 08, 2013 at 11:20 AM
We would suggest you to please open your question in a separate thread so we can assist you better. This thread is already resolved and your question doesn't seem to be related on this topic. Thank you for your understanding.