- edreamdesignsAsked on November 30, 2012 at 12:58 PM
I am not able to click any of the buttons on the "My forms" list. I am using GOogle Chrome because Firefox doesn't even show my list of forms when I am in it. THe "Preview" (From the pull down to the right of each form) does not even work.
I switchd to 'Old Layout" thinking this may work in that one better. When the pop up to give feedback about the new layout came up. I gave feedback and the "Submit" button would not even work.
I would have really liked to use jotform for new client w/product to sell, but I may have to not do so if I can't work in it. ITs getting frustrating. The OLD Jotform worked fine/well for me no matter what browser I was using.
- JotForm SupportEduardoMendezAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 01:52 PM
Are you still experiencing this issue?
I have cleared the cache from your account on our end. I tested your account and was not able to reproduce the issue. Please see short video bellow:
We apologize for the inconveniences... Please try it one more time and let us know if the issue continues.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 04:29 PM
Wow video is awesome. But no, still can't click on things. Some things yes, some not. Still experiencing same issue.
Manuevering around the forum works fine though. Like your Edit buttons and Response buttons, etc.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 04:45 PM
As we are not able to recreat the problem on our end, we are more inclined to believe that the problem lies either on your browser, computer, or network.
Get back to us if you're still having problems.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 08:22 PM
Everything worked fine before the change-over.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 08:43 PM
I suspect the problem lies on your browser. I am using firefox too but I don't experience such issue. Please consider re-installing them, that might help fixed this issue. You can get latest firefox browser from here. http://www.getfirefox.net/
Hope this helps. Thanks!
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 08:51 PM
It happens in Google Chrome as well.
- edreamdesignsAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 08:52 PM
I'm going to get my hands on another computer here. I'll post whatever I find out. Appreciate the assistance.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 08:54 PM
Honestly, I couldn't replicate the problem even on both browsers. Tried it with, IE,FF and Chrome.
Yes, we will wait for your feedback. Thanks!