- bbernardes18Asked on November 30, 2012 at 09:09 PM
código que está na página
o que devo fazer?
já está configurado corretamente
favor verificar pra mim
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:50 PM
Please try changing your form notification' sender email to email@example.com, this might help.
1. While on your form, Click Setup & Embed then Email Alerts
2. Open Notification, then click on Reply-To and Recipient Settings
3. Change the Sender E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org and Reply-to Email to your E-mail field, just like this:
Let us know if the problem still persist so you can further assist you. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on November 30, 2012 at 09:51 PM
I'd also suggest to check your mail spam filter and your spam/bulk foler. Maybe the messages landed there. Thanks!