- biznetboyAsked on December 01, 2012 at 06:07 PM
I just opened an account JotForm and create my new form, once installed on my site, I get the following message:
Form not found
This form is disabled.
Can you please help me solve this problem?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 01, 2012 at 06:42 PM
Your form is now good to go. Your form was auto-suspended because it was detected to be used for phishing but I found nothing malicious with your form upon checking, so I have re-activated your account.
Apologies for the inconveniences caused.
- guest_23360622838050Answered on December 02, 2012 at 12:33 AM
I have seen with "https" does not work.
Can you check this please?
- guest_23360622838050Answered on December 02, 2012 at 12:48 AM
My account is suspended, why?? I'm just trying to create my forms and test?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 05:26 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience. Your account was automatically suspended by the sytem because it suspected your form to be used for phishing. I have now reactivated your account as I did not find anything malicious in any of your forms.
Please do let us know if you're still having trouble accessing your account.
- guest_23363868715059Answered on December 02, 2012 at 08:48 AM
It has been active for a while and now my account is suspended again.
Can you fix it again please?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 02, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Account re-activated and forms are now on the white list. Sorry about that.