- jwhiteAsked on February 28, 2011 at 06:48 PM
I asked the question about size of files before I did a search. This time I am looking for Gedcoms (ged) for file uploads, didn't find it there infact the person sending me the ged, got an error message saying they weren't excepted.
Is it possible for you to add ged? I am sure that there are many more genealogists out there that would be using your service if this was available to us.
The site we are building is a test, it is hoped we will have hundreds of replys as soon as we start advertising it and being able of offer the upload of a Gedcom would be great. If you don't know what a gedcom is, I will be happy to explain.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 01:53 AM
We added this to our feature request list.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 08:48 AM
Hello again, Judy,
I figured that you can manually add .ged file extensions to your form.
1. Edit your form
2. Click the properties of your file upload field
3. Beside Extensions, click the file extensions separated by a comma,
4. Add the .ged by typing it in the field, separated by a comma.
5. Click Close Settings button to save
Please see the screenshot below.
Hope this helps.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 01, 2011 at 09:15 AM
You can also add it by selecting the upload field and then clicking on Extensions button on the toolbar.