- wtbrownjrAsked on February 28, 2011 at 08:11 PM
I had most of my forms organized into folders. I logged in today and all of my folders are gone. Every form is in one long list. What happened to my folders?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on February 28, 2011 at 11:42 PM
I will forward this matter to our development team.
- andrewsalumniAnswered on March 21, 2011 at 03:29 PM
Hello, my folders are missing, what it up?
I logged in this morning and all my folders gone.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 22, 2011 at 01:24 AM
Usually, when someone says "My Folders" are missing, it means, they are on the "All" tab on My Forms page. So, clicking on "Main" tab fixes the problem. In your case, the folders really seem to be missing. However, it is almost impossible to find out what happened. Have you done anything different? Have you used a new browser such as Internet Explorer 9 or Chrome 10?
- andrewsalumniAnswered on January 17, 2012 at 10:11 PM
hello my folders are gone again! and Yes i am in the correct MAIN tab
what's going on ????
- fxrAnswered on January 18, 2012 at 01:52 AM
I have escalated this issue for the developers to have a look into.