- davewattAsked on December 03, 2012 at 06:41 PM
I am having some issues integrating with mailchimp..when I select the list, I am difficulty matching the form fields with mailchimp.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 08:31 PM
I am not able to reproduce this issue. I can integrate the form just fine and map the field on the list.
Perhaps you can try double check also if you got the correct Mailchimp API key for the particular Lists.
If this correct, you may want to try generating a new API Key, remove the form integration to Mailchimp, then re-integrate again, this time using the newere API key.
Please try this and inform us if the issue persist after doing all the test.
- davewattAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 10:19 AMThanks for the response
I ended up trying another browser and got it to work.
Have a great day!
- TechOrganizingAnswered on March 08, 2013 at 11:17 PM
dave which browser was causing the problem and which one did you use to make it work?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 07:59 AM
We are glad that you have it working now. Feel free to contact us again anytime.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on March 09, 2013 at 08:00 AM
Please try browsers such us Google Chrome or Firefox, if you have the same issue.