- xtasy171Asked on December 03, 2012 at 08:40 PM
This is a "how do I" question... thanks in advance.
I want to create a form where the fields are not vertically ordered, but horizontally ordered.
I AM A _________ and I want ________
Also, the style I want is big boxes and all caps (if possible). How do i alter the script to allow these changes to layout(and style)?
The form I want to create (a text box, dropdown, and submit button) would allow my clients to do the following:
I AM A PHOTOGRAPHER AND I WANT A LOGO -. <Submit Button>
This form would go on my wordpress.org site (so I have complete control over the source and coding, if that helps.
Thanks so much you guys rock!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 08:43 PM
Please check this guide -Field-Positioning
It should work on you form fields horizontal re positioning.
Please inform us if you have further inquiry.
- xtasy171Answered on December 03, 2012 at 08:49 PM
Hey the submit button won't align properly. It seems weighed down.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 03, 2012 at 09:00 PM
In which browser are you seeing this misalignment of the submit button? This is how it looks in Chrome on Windows.
- xtasy171Answered on December 03, 2012 at 10:36 PM
It's barely offset now with a new button. I'll give it a try. Thanks. I'll be back with results.