- emlibrarianAsked on December 04, 2012 at 11:47 AM
We use several Jot Forms at our library and all are being blocked by Sophos security. Our IT department told us that this is due to phishing risks associated with the forms. Any input would be helpful.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 01:06 PM
Thank you so much for reporting.
Your IT department is actually correct, some anti-viruses detects our forms as a threat or they considered it as malicious because some user's reported our domain as a product of phishing forms which affects our users widely. This is actually a mistake that needs to be corrected, we will contact Sopho Security regarding this to have our domain white listed. And as a user, we would appreciate if you can address this issue to Sophos Department as well.
Thank you so much for your cooperation.
- fxrAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 09:50 AM
Sophos have got back to us on this and realized the miscatergorization and have corrected it.
Can you please confirm that you are now able to access your forms as normal now?
- guest_23394237854057Answered on December 05, 2012 at 10:10 AM
Yes, it's working now. Thanks so much!
- pinoytechAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 10:21 AM
You are quite welcome and have a great day!