- ManikinAgencyAsked on December 04, 2012 at 01:27 PM
I keep deleting an email notification from my form but it puts it right back on there.
Right now I am receiving my forms in triplicate and really want to cut back on this.
Please tell me what to do?
Notification 3 needs to be deleted - for good.
I only have one form created.
- fxrAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 01:36 PM
Can you select each of the notifications you dont want.
Then click on the 'Delete Email' button.
- ManikinAgencyAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:18 PM
- ManikinAgencyAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 12:20 PM
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 01:47 PM
Your post came with no details, can you please re-post it ?
- ManikinAgencyAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:38 PM
- fxrAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:48 PM
If you are replying to this via email, we are unfortunately unable to see it.
If it is important, can you please reply by posting directly to the thread
- ManikinAgencyAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 05:11 PMThis is what I get:I would like to keep the one that says New Talent Submissions (Worldwide) because I can just reply to it and it will go to their email. - THANKSI can select them. Then it seems to delete it but then it's right back. I'm getting the same notifcation 3 times. Once as a jot and then two of the notifications. All to the same email
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 05:23 PM
Please make sure to Save the form once you delete the Email Notifications.
If that does not work, you may try to delete the browser cache and cookies then check it again.
If nothing works, we can delete them from our side.