- ryan819usAsked on December 04, 2012 at 09:29 PM
I am using the Paypal payment option. I have the email address email@example.com setup to receive the data from the form submission. When I submit the form, I get taken to the paypal and can process a payment but I never receive the data from the form in my email. Can you help?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 10:23 PM
There are instances that you user will just fill up your form but will not proceed on sending payments, thus, it will become a pending submissions: http://www.jotform.com/help/135-How-to-View-Pending-Submissions.
You can only receive a notifications when the payment was COMPLETE or if you will view the pending submissions and mark is as "Complete".
Thanks and I hope this information helps you.
- ryan819usAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 10:35 PM
That's the problem. I had 2 payments that were completed. I went through the entire payment process in paypal, received payment confirmations from paypal and was taken to the thank you page. It is fine if payment has to be completed to get an email, but that is not working.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 04, 2012 at 10:56 PM
Please try setting up your form notifications "Sender Email" to firstname.lastname@example.org . See this visual guide;
Let us know for results.
- ryan819usAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 04:59 PMI did this part. I then submitted my form, did a payment through paypal. I see the submission when I log into jotform and the payment is complete. I still am not getting an email. I cannot keep doing test payments to see if this works. This is exactly the form I need to send payments and data but it is not working. Help please.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 05, 2012 at 05:41 PM
The reason why you were not recieving the emails notifications is because such email address was in our bounce list which I already removed it , these are the reason the yahoo servers responded to us
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 554-'Message not allowed - [PH01] Email n= ot accepted for policy reasons. Please visit http://postmaster.yahoo.com/e= rrors/postmaster-27.html '