- Brandlot.discountAsked on December 06, 2012 at 04:52 AM
Is there a maximum number of email that user can enter in the email field in the form?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 05:03 AM
Do you mean when filling up the form Email field? If yes, only one (1) is possible.
- Brandlot.discountAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 05:54 AM
But I tried, it allows to enter more than one.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 06:00 AM
I am sorry, my mistakate. You are right, you can enter multiple email in the email field by separating comma and space.
firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks and apologize for such mistake.
- guest_23402217583044Answered on December 06, 2012 at 08:53 AM
Thanks for your clarification.
Is there a maximum limit?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:01 AM
Yes there is a limit. You can separate 10 email addresses with a comma or a semi-colon for every email notification. If you need more than 10 emails, please add a new notification on your account and add the other emails there.
Please let us know if you need further clarification on this matter.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 06, 2012 at 09:28 AM
Update: It seems I have misunderstood your question. For your emails on your email field, I don't think there is any limit for it.
Please let us know if you have other questions.