Request for distributed payments for payment processors

  • Profile Image
    MDMG
    Asked on August 07, 2018 at 11:26 AM

    I have  a marketplace with several providers that sell their service on that marketplace to end users. I would like to create  payment forms with the option to distribute the amount the buyers pay between the admin of the market place and the providers that sell the service on the market place, i.e if the amount paid is 100, the marketplace (admin) account could be set up to recive i.e 5 % of the amount or a minum of 5,  and the provider that sell the service could  be setup to be paid the remaining 95% or 0 if the price is set to less than 5. 

    It would be great if you are able to provide a setup that are able to provide such a service with paypal. 

    Shartribe.com have been able to provide a similar service with Paypal and they also offer a Stripe connect custom account (limited to 24 countries) which gives the marketplace the option to distribute the payout to multiple accounts, the last one is really  easy to use for the providers as they only have to provide their IBAN bank account to the form to receive the payout, while Paypal require both the marketplace admin and the user to have a Business account. However,  Paypal have global coverage while the "Stripe connect custom account" unfortunately are limited to 24 countries.

    It would be great if Jotform have or can create similar distributed  payment forms : )  



        

  • Profile Image
    david
    Answered on August 07, 2018 at 12:36 PM

    I will submit a feature request to see if there is any possibility for distributed payments.  Features are usually added when they is a large demand for that specific feature so I cannot say if this request will be considered.  If there are any updates to this request, we will let you know here in this thread.