- madebyjkAsked on December 07, 2012 at 04:44 AM
I want to change picture and loading text of feedback button, is that possible?
For now, it looks like this:
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:29 AM
The button isn't actually a 'picture' but a simple text button that is stylized using CSS.
You can customize it's appearance via the Embed Form wizard.
1. Edit your Wishbox form
2. Click Setup & Embed > Embed Form
3. Click the Customize button in the Source Code window
4. Modify the color, font, etc. to your heart's content
5. Copy the source code afterwards
6. Re-embed the form to your page
As for changing the "Loading..." text, I am sorry to say that there is no easy way to do it as it is hard-coded on the script that is responsible for the Wishbox function.
- guest_23411782527049Answered on December 07, 2012 at 06:26 AM
By picture I meant loading circle. Is there any hard-way? CSS injection or sth?