- contatosocialAsked on December 07, 2012 at 05:02 AM
I'm having trouble creating forms in function "clone form," when I create a new form he is not online, only appears within the JotForm
can solve urgent for me?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:05 AM
We are currently experiencing a replication issue on our servers. The problem concerns our database server, so changes are temporarily not being saved. That includes newly-created and cloned forms.
I have already notified our developers about it, and as far as I know, they are now working on it. It will only be a matter of time before everything is restored to normal.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you very much for your patience.
- contatosocialAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:34 AM
ok, you can tell me when the problem is solved?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:36 AM
According to our higher ups, the servers have been restored. However, it may take some time before the replication catches up.
We will definitely inform you when the problem is ultimately fixed.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:52 AM
The server problem has been completely resolved. Thank you very much for your patience.