- lifeprintAsked on December 07, 2012 at 05:17 AM
The form isn't displayed correct on my website.
And when I tried to view the form within Jotform I got the message that the form was deleted.
- contatosocialAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:19 AM
this is my error , is fixed now?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 05:27 AM
We are currently experiencing a replication issue on our servers. The problem concerns our database server, so changes are temporarily not being saved. That includes newly-created and cloned forms.
I have already notified our developers about it, and as far as I know, they are now working on it. It will only be a matter of time before everything is restored to normal.
We apologize for this inconvenience. Thank you very much for your patience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 07:53 AM
The server problem has been completely resolved. Thank you very much for your patience.
- creativebambinoAnswered on February 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM
Hi I am getting same message and I cannot update my form on my website!!! This is being very inconvient!!!!
- pinoytechAnswered on February 11, 2013 at 01:52 AM
We apologize for the inconvenience that may have caused. Can you please share to us the URL of your website where your form embedded to investigate the issue and for further assistance?