- virtualearthAsked on December 07, 2012 at 03:23 PM
All forms, when viewed in IE10 are displying hidden items in "Show / Hide Conditions".
As many of the hidden fields are "required" when displayed, based on user input, users are unable to complete the forms.
Is there a fix for this issue?
- fxrAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 03:34 PM
Do the hidden fields show on the unembedded form when viewing in IE10?
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 03:45 PM
We are sorry for the inconveniences you are facing.
Now the issue has been reproduced and escalated to our Development Team.
We will get back to you as soon as we have any updates.
- virtualearthAnswered on December 07, 2012 at 04:12 PM
Showing in both embedded and unembedded. Appreciate the help.
- cettoxAnswered on December 12, 2012 at 08:27 AM
The issue is now fixed. Thank you for your patience.
- lelAnswered on February 12, 2014 at 06:17 PM