- smgclydeAsked on December 09, 2012 at 11:53 AM
1. i have this form embedded on my site which is hosted at 1and1, the site must be secure because clients are filling out there personal nformation, including there social security number and home addresses. 1and1 teels me i can not attach an SSL certificate to my site due to te type of site it is. how can i secure my site? or can i just secure the form that i created with jotform because that is the only item that needs security?
2. when my clients fill out this form i would like it to forward to my email address, how do i set it to forward from jotform to my email?
u can reply to me at firstname.lastname@example.org.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 05:57 PM
1. JotForm supports SSL Submissions, to do that you have to change HTTP to HTTPS on your form embed code. That would make your form secure. Example:
2. Here's a guide for that: Finding out E-mail Address used for submission notifications
Should you have any other questions, just let us know. Thanks for using JotForm!