- lakoformmaAsked on December 09, 2012 at 07:08 PM
I selected switch subscription from Jotform and figured out how to log into your billing service Plimus and then canceled my Premium subscription there. Since I have switched to the free plan with Jotform, I don't want Plimus to have an account in my name or my credit card info. How can I make that happen?
Feedback - this process was not straight forward.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 08:55 PM
Thanks for letting us know.
Since you've already cancelled your Jotform Subscription, you will not be charged again. Your account will stay premium until your paid period expires which will be on 12/25/2012.
Regarding on your plimus account, you don't have to worry about it since Plimus is one of our chosen secure payment gateway. But now, we've already switched to a more user friendly payment gateway called FastSpring where you can cancel your subscription directly on your JotForn's account settings. You are our old subscriber so you might still be using our old payment gateway Plimus but your data will remain secure and confidential.
If you'd like to update or change your billing information, please follow this steps.
1. Log in to Plimus via this page - https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp.
2. Go to My Account then click the Change link on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.
3. Save the changes to update your account.
Hope this helps. Thanks!