- MEGSSSAsked on December 09, 2012 at 08:31 PM
i had a problem with integrating with MailChimp; the customer service reps asked for my api key and were going to integrate this for me. It is still not handled. They set the message to private and now I have no idea how to find the thread.
Also, I need to change the credit card for my subscription renewal--received an email from Plimus telling me it was going to renew, but wasn't sure that was "safe." Is ther no way to access my account from JotForm?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 09, 2012 at 09:10 PM
Here's your previous thread about MailChimp Integration Issue: http://www.jotform.me/answers/155286-JotForm-integrations-with-MailChimp#7. It seems the problem is resolved according to my colleagues on that post. Try clearing your browser's cache and cookies then re-integrate your form to mailchimp, this might help.
Plimus is one of our payment gateway so that's safe. Please follow this steps to learn how to update your billing information on Plimus site.
1. Check your email email@example.com for a temporary Plimus password.
2. Log in to Plimus via this page -https://secure.plimus.com/jsp/account_login.jsp. Your plimus username is 12924351914001870208850
2. Go to My Account then click the Change link on the payment method column (far right side) of your active Jotform subscription.
3. Save the changes to update your account.
P.S. This thread is now private so only you and JotForm Support can view this thread.