- PsyClinicAsked on December 10, 2012 at 06:43 AM
When a required field is not filled in you have a msg popup pointing to that field. In IE and firefox, using a likert-type scale (1 to 7 choices), along with the popup I have a red square as an indicator on option seven.
is it something i "injected" and can it be fixed (in a study this would be a serious compromise of your results - since you are "pointing your subject to an specific option!).
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 09:02 AM
You may want to inject this additional CSS code to get rid of the red box validation error indicator.
}Please inform us if this does not make any difference.Thanks.
- PsyClinicAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 10:49 AM
you guys are fast:) thanks for the fix!
it worked very well with firefox, however in IE, although the red square is gone the last option is still "marked" with a white depression indicator. it still draws your attention - i know it’s a bit picky, but psyc studies have this type of crap about them.
is it fixable, or is an IE issue?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 12:31 PM
Is this what you are looking for? That is a clone of your form and below find the custom CSS I have used
You can change the color of the font by adding the color code of your preference after display
- PsyClinicAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 03:44 PM
thank you for taking the time.
Not quite what i was referring to. if you look at the screen capture (jonathan), his red arrows are pointing to a "white" radio button - the others are not white. this shows up on IE 8 and it seems IE9.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 04:48 PM
We'll see if we can find a possible fix for this. We'll let you know here.
Thanks for pointing that out.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 05:50 PM
Inject the following CSS codes to your form, this might fixed it.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 02:43 AM
Sorry, I just tested my previous codes and they're not helpinh at all.
I think I found a possible fix but this can only be achieved using form full source code and manually remove the border property under .form-validation-error class on form.css file. If you need further clarifications, let us know.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on February 10, 2016 at 11:41 AM
Considering that this is an old thread, I have moved your question to separate thread and we will provide you an answer there shortly.