- BbwebteamAsked on December 10, 2012 at 03:02 PM
I had successfully created a dropbox form. I set it up to work on my personal dropbox account for testing purposes. Now that the form is tested and finished, I tried to switch the dropbox account to the dropbox account of the person that will be managing the form. So, I unlinked the dropbox integration and then relinked it with the new dropbox account.
The problem is that now both dropbox accounts are getting the submission data. How do I get it to stop submitting data to my personal dropbox account?
- fxrAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 03:05 PM
What is the form URL you are using for testing? Are you doing tests on a URL with the form embedded? or directly off the JotForm form URL?
- BbwebteamAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 03:20 PM
The Form URL is: http://jotformpro.com/form/23344423237953
I have it embedded on a site I am working on. But, it does it both in JotForm and when I have it embedded.
- BbwebteamAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 03:28 PM
Nevermind - I unlinked and relinked and it seems to be working correctly now. Thanks!
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 10, 2012 at 03:42 PM
That was probably related to some cache issue. We are happy to know that it is fine now.
Thank you for using our services :)