- greennvAsked on May 10, 2010 at 12:30 AMI created a form just a few weeks ago and put the html in and was able to change the asterisk from red to black, but that part of the html is no longer there? How can I make my asterisks black instead of red?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2010 at 04:17 AMUse the form code provided at "Full Source Code":
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"
3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "Full Source Code"
It includes CSS styles so you can change them.
- greennvAnswered on May 10, 2010 at 10:27 AMThat's what I used, but I can't find where to do it, or remember how I did it before.
I'm VERY new to altering code.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on May 10, 2010 at 10:31 AMI see. This is supposed to be on the full source code CSS. I added this to our list. We will add it to the full source code. But this might take a while since our list is pretty long at this point.
- serkanAnswered on September 16, 2010 at 08:28 AM
@greennv Just change ".form-required" class on your form's CSS.