- welchwebdesignAsked on December 11, 2012 at 02:42 PM
My form submissions are not being delivered.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 03:25 PM
Sorry for the inconvenience that may have caused. Have you checked already your bulk/spam folder if the submission is there? To avoid this from happening again, I would suggest you to change your form's notification sender email to email@example.com and whitelist JotMail's IP's Addresses.
If you need further assistance, do let us know.
- welchwebdesignAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 04:51 PMThis is not in my junk or spam folders. I made the requested changes and still do not receive my email.
- pinoytechAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 05:08 PM
Can you please check your email now if you received my submission? As it shows on your mail log that:
/var/log/jotform/amazonSES.log:[11/Dec/2012:17:06:01 -0500] 23455137510144 AmazonSES Sent email to firstname.lastname@example.org - MessageID:0000013b8c00cfe2-bada76a3-5a2a-49e6-a3e9-9f57c97b17a9-000000 - RequestId:f3353f87-43de-11e2-9b1a-4fbb890bfe0fThank you!
- welchwebdesignAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 09:52 AMI did not receive the email
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 11:00 AM
Hello welchwebdesign. If the IP addresses have already been added to your email service provider's whitelist, please try to change your form's email notification email sender to the email address field of your form.
If you're not receiving an email alert after this change, please do let us know.
- welchwebdesignAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 03:26 PMI am still not able to receive mail sent to arsalvage.com from jotform.com. I can receive email to any other of my domains from jotform.com except for arsalvage.com. My mail host is saying this is not reaching their servers at all.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 04:21 PM
Your account is associated to the email address email@example.com. By default, notifications should go to the said address, unless you change the notification settings to send to a different one.
If you have not changed the notification recipient yet, please do.
Go to Setup & Embed > Email Alerts > Notification > Reply-To and Recipient Settings then change the Recipient E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
Afterwards, send a submission to your live form - do NOT use the test email function as it will always send to the address associated to your account (email@example.com).