- ParkacademicaffairsAsked on December 11, 2012 at 02:44 PM
We are thinking about using Jotform for sensitive academic dishonesty information? What are your general privacy and confidentiality policies to protect the information? The leadership of our organization has also asked if there are other clients currently using JotForm for sensitive information? It would be especially helpful if there are any that are institutions of higher education.
Dr. Jayme Uden
- fxrAnswered on December 11, 2012 at 03:27 PM
Hi Dr. Jayme,
Yes other institutions (from memory, medical and edcuational) are using JotForm to gather sensitive information.
This is generally the process we recommend to ensure complete data privacy.
1. Use a secure form URL.
2. Remove any sensitive data from the form notification emails. This is done by editing the notification email composition, changing it to something like 'You have recieved a new submission on form XXXXXX) - We can give further instruction on this.
3. Log into your jotform account @ https://secure.jotform.com and download your submissions locally.
4. Delete your submissions off JotForms servers.
I hope that answers your question, please let me know if you have any further questions or concerns.