Would like to cancel the upgrade fee

  • Profile Image
    Asked on March 02, 2011 at 01:00 PM


    I'd like to cancel the billing and go back to the free version.  please let me know what i need to do to make this happen.




    Jen Smith-Rafael


  • Profile Image
    Answered on March 03, 2011 at 04:26 AM

    It is possible to downgrade to Free account on your the Account Settings page. Try the cancel button there and it will forward you to your payment provider's page. There you need to cancel your payment to Jotform. After your downgrade to Free account, you will still have Premium account rights until the deadline which you have already paid. Also downgrading does not cause your forms or submission to be deleted. If you need further assistance please let me know. Thanks!