- meerah44Asked on March 02, 2011 at 04:14 PM
When I try my form on IE, the warning messages in French or in English are partially masked and I cannot figure it out.
Can you help?
I can't put iframe because of the French language....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 03:46 AM
Have you tried browsing it on the actual URL (http://www.jotform.com/10564748335)?
I tried it and somehow it worked fine on my IE
- meerah44Answered on March 04, 2011 at 06:00 AM
It works if you take the source code as it is. But the issue is when I try to add the French changes in the source file, I get this masking figure. I made the changes with Notepad. Do you think it might be the reason why it is doing this.
Try to change the language and let me know.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 05:53 AM
So, I think you need to use full source code to be able to edit the form, but the full source code conflicts with something else in your site, so you need to also include it in an IFrame. Here is how you can do it:
1. Copy the full form source code to your web site. Just create a page by itself. And test it on IE.
2. If it is working, make the translation changes. Then test it again on IE and make sure it works.
3. Include it using IFrame code. (Get the iframe code from JotForm site, but change the URL part with the URL of the form on your site)