- willsaspAsked on December 13, 2012 at 08:26 AM
I have one product priced £139 located in a dropdown menu on preview i complete a mock purchase and the price is Total: £973.00 GBP why?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:15 AM
That is because you have added a quantity to your product which you labeled as;
the river side
powershoreThis is considered as times (x) 1, 2, 3 and 4.Please edit your product and use the "Custom Property" instead of the "Quantity Property" to add this text;I hope this helps.Thanks
- willsaspAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 10:31 AM
Is there anyway of selecting a payable item from a dropdown list at several points throughout the form:
i.e "Please select your registered office £50
Then on the next page:
Please select a nominee director £300
Next Page .... so
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 11:02 AM
I'm sorry to say but it's NOT possible to seperate product option to a multipage form.
- willsaspAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 03:57 AM
If you could impliment that option I guarantee your business would more than treble, certainly we would have your top package. Check out other form builders they have the specified option though are a little expensive.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Thank you for this suggestion, William. We'll forward this to the developers and have this added as a feature request. Unfortunately, I cannot guarantee that this feature can be implemented anytime soon as the team is pretty busy with other projects in the pipeline. Rest assured as soon as we have this feature, we'll inform you right away.