- fzobitzAsked on March 02, 2011 at 08:03 PM
I didn't know that the site was going down for a day. I need to get confirmations sent out asap for a bunch of seminars that are taking place next week. Can I get an excel file emailed to me?Page URL:
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 08:31 PM
I'm submitting a ticket on this matter to our development team.
Thank you for your patience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 02, 2011 at 10:48 PM
We have enabled the submissions and reports back. Thank you for your patience.
- fzobitzAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 10:01 AM
I still get this message when I access the submissions or reports:
JotForm is currently under a maintenance mode. Our first priority is to keep your forms working. That's why Submissions page and Reports are temporarily unavailable today between 9am-5pm EST. Please check back later. We are sorry for the inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 01:11 AM
You can try this procedure.
Please let us know if it does not work for you.