- NaatakAsked on December 13, 2012 at 08:31 PM
I am trying to enable multiple integrations - google docs and google drive. My submissions goto the docs, but not to the drive. I tested by enabling dropbox and that seems fine - the submission uploaded is sent to dropbox, but not sync'ed to the gdrive.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 08:56 PM
Google Docs and Drive is possible. Can you please try to,
2. Logout from JotForm,
3. Clear your browsers cache/cookies,
4. Re-login and re-integrate your forms to the mentioned apps.
Get back here if these doesn't make any differences. Thanks!
- NaatakAnswered on December 13, 2012 at 11:54 PM
Thanks. I was just impatient. Even before I did your steps, I waited for some time. It took about 20 minutes after submission for the data to appear on google drive, whereas it instanteously appeared in dropbox.
I am not sure if that is google issue or jotform, but I guess I will just wait it out.
thanks for the help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 03:33 AM
Glad it works, somehow.
I am not quite sure what causes the delay. Are you viewing the files through google drive desktop application or via browser? I can't seem to replicate the problem on my end when viewing files via browser, gdrive files shows almost instant.