- bodytalkAsked on December 14, 2012 at 03:37 AM
I created a new form 2012/2013 Consciosuness..........
Its a form so my clients can gift a friend a holistic healthcare session...... I would like the sender to receive a copy of what the Gifted Recipient receives so they can see what it looks like......
At this time I have set up an email notification for me to receive that its been sent and for the receiver to get the actually gift certificate but not sure how to set up that the sender receives a copy too.....
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 14, 2012 at 04:57 AM
How about creating a setup like this.
1. Add check box to your form, label it like "I want to received a copy".
2. Add another email field where the sender enters his email address if he'd like to receive a copy. Example:
3. Create a Hide/Show conditional logic which displays the email field when "I want to received a copy" is checked. Example:
4. After that, create an autoresponder and select sender email field as the recipient email.
An example can be seen on this cloned version of your form: http://form.jotformpro.com/form/23482168845967
Feel free to make a test submissions as well to received a copy of the gift certificate, you can clone this form if you'd like to check its setup.
Do let us know if you have further questions or if you need further clarifications. Thanks!