- SnotraAsked on March 03, 2011 at 03:02 AM
Hello, I can't download the submissions as excel or cvs, its a 504 Gateway Time-out. It was like that yesterday. too
Its very important to me, because mye customer need the submissions!
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 03:18 AM
I will submit a ticket for this to our development team to find out what's causing this.
As for now, you can access manually your submissions and reports in your account.
Sorry for this inconvenience and thank you for your patience.
- SnotraAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 03:27 AM
Thank you, but it's not a option for me to download the submisions one by one. Its 3000 submissions, and they need to use the e-mails in their system.
I hope you gays can solve this today, please keep me informed.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 09:54 AM
Snotra: I have sent an email to you. That should help you resolve this issue.
- SnotraAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 10:04 AM
I'm sorru but I still get 504 timeout..
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 10:07 AM
Please try it now. If it does not work, select a custom date on the Preferences button of the Submissions page. For example, try getting only last week's entries, and that should download quickly.
- SnotraAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 10:24 AM
Thanks! It works fine now.