- MacwesterAsked on December 16, 2012 at 06:27 AM
The list of incomplete payments is blank - any advice on why this is so, and how to deal with it?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 16, 2012 at 07:12 AM
It is possible to submit the form without filling-in the payment field because it is not a required field. In result, the submissions can be void of any payment information.
Try to make it a required field and test again.
Inform us if this does not make any difference.
- MacwesterAnswered on December 16, 2012 at 11:48 AM
Hi, I know the payment field has been completed, because the money is in the paypal account for three payees (all three of those listed on the spreadsheet)
But I will make the payment field required anyway....
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 16, 2012 at 12:01 PM
Hello Macwester. To check further if these submissions are actually blank, I have forwarded this matter as well to the development team for verification.
- MacwesterAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 02:31 PM
The incomplete payments continues to be blank for new payees... Presumably, either there are no incomplete payments to be accepted, or the incomplete payments is not 'greyed out' when there are no incomplete payments to deal with. But I cannot tell which.
Any success in finding out what is going on?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 03:09 PM
We have already elevated the issue to our next level support. They will update this thread as soon as they have the info available.
I am sorry, I cannot provide you myself the exact reason for this behaviour yet as it is beyond to what I can check/test already.
Let us wait for the status update.
- MacwesterAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 03:23 AM
I just had a thought... I don't know if it would be useful to pass on to the next level support team...
Some of the transactions are for a joining fee followed by recurring subscriptions - might this affect the incomplete payments staus?
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 07:57 AM
Thank you for providing additional information. I have included them as notes on the ticket opened for your issue.