- edwin062029Asked on December 17, 2012 at 06:36 AM
i am using a templete for an order form, it starts with Orange color of Heading Text, but after i edting for awhile and i preview my form, the Heading became Black in color, but when its in editing platform, it is still in Orange. what m i going to do? i want it to be in Orange color when preview...
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 07:33 AM
I can see that you have already switched templates for your form. Do you still need any help with this matter?
- edwin062029Answered on December 17, 2012 at 07:55 AM
yaya i was actually wanted another templates for this, anyway is there any solution for that? it was higly appreciated for my future forms editing! thanks
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 08:04 AM
I am not able to recreate this problem on my end. Would you mind creating a form using the problematic template then let me know the URL so I can see what's causing the issue?
- edwin062029Answered on December 17, 2012 at 08:15 AM
thanks for your reply, i decided to use the new templete so it avoided the problem already, anyway you guys are so impressively helpful and i will definitely get myself a paid member for this, because i believe a efficient support team is the only thing that ensure a stable database you have, or atleast a lightning fast fixing when something goes wrong :) thanks and please keep it up~! cheers!