- ultrakrAsked on December 17, 2012 at 09:45 AM
I can not access or see submissions tabs for my forms?!?! I need them ASAP, I have noticed week many lags/issues with Jotform.. what is going on ?
- stpoutreachAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 09:50 AM
Pretty much all of the great options in the submission window are gone! This new "inbox" pane has virtually no capability. Why did you guys get rid of all the feature?
- ultrakrAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 09:53 AM
I do not understand your answer
- stpoutreachAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 09:54 AM
I'm sorry - that was not an answer. I am just agreeing with you. Jotform has changed something, and the new format is terrible.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 09:57 AM
First off, I'd like to apologize for any inconveniences caused on your part.
I was able to recreate the problem on my end. With that said, I have submitted a report ticket to our developers to have this error sorted out. You can be assured that this will be fixed soon.
Please stay tuned on this conversation for updates on this matter.
- stpoutreachAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 10:27 AM
@ultrakr, you need to switch back to the old view. Click on My Forms and scroll to the bottom of the page. Hopefully there will be a little tab poking out from the bottom of the window on the right side that gives the option to switch back to the old version. You may have logout/login or reload your page a number of times to get it to appear, but it finally did for me.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 17, 2012 at 10:33 AM
The problems on My Forms are now fixed. Please re-try it and if the problem continues let us know.