- ceramicartsAsked on December 18, 2012 at 09:37 AM
How do we update this on our form, keeps popping up.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 09:57 AM
We are currently having a glitch into our servers, but it's already been forwarded to our developers. We hope to have this resolved as soon as possible
- confuciusAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 10:03 AM
the way i resolved this is by closing the form and opening it again.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 10:05 AM
We should have this fixed ASAP. But, thank you for sharing your work around
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 10:27 AM
Exactly on which form do you have this problem?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 10:29 AM
The dates should be in this format:
- modup3Answered on December 18, 2012 at 10:48 AM
I also got this save error Wrong Date on From Expiration - No Expire Date, and then it changed the form background to white, and deleted all my email alerts and conditions, which previously took me hours todo
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 18, 2012 at 11:45 AM
We have just fixed this issue. Please check your forms and let us know if any problem arises. Thanks and apologies for this inconvenience.
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 09:24 AM
I chatted with Welvin on Monday, and this form that it was happening on is now blank, it had over 195 products on it, I added 7 that morning and now they are are gone. Welvin said he was going to put the chat up to the second level support team, have heard nothing back yet. Can you please re-read this chat and let me know what is happening.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 10:04 AM
Welvin did put up the issue(which you both discussed over chat) on the next level. It was suppose to be on resolve status already. Can you please confirm if you are still having this issue?
Or you are telling us that the products on the form are not restored?
In any case, I will now relay your latest message to the ticket that Welvin had created in order to get his attention (and our dev team) about it.
You will be updated about this the soonest time possible.
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 10:36 AM
Yes, this is exactly correct. Welvin said that he was going to put the entire online chat we had up to the next level.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 10:41 AM
Scott, please clarify -- are you still getting the message Wrong Date on Form Expiration when saving your form?
OR you only wanted the products/items back on the form?
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 08:45 AM
I want all of my products back on this form.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 09:14 AM
Hello Scott. Did you delete the payment tool on your form which caused your products to go missing?
Anyhow, may I request that this issue about the missing products be handled on a different thread by creating a new one and providing more details on how the products had gone missing. This way, we can issue a new ticket to the development team, since the ticket on this thread 'Wrong Date on From Expiration - No Expire Date' has already been resolved.
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 07:18 PM
I did not delete the payment tool, simply added 7 more products, however this message kept appearing. I lost 195 plus products.. do you guys keep backups?
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 10:48 PM
Please open a new thread as Lyam has advised to you in order to handle the Payment integration-missing products issue. Please provide with the formID or form name .
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 09:40 AM
My original chat with Welvin contains all of the information you nee to support this issue. Can youplease review this. Welvin was supposed to submit this as he said so in our chat.
- JotForm SupportDeygusAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 11:32 AM
He did submit it as previously mentioned 4 answers ago by Jonathan. It has also been attached to this thread and I have gone through it. We are well aware of the issue and I know it may be inconvenient to open another thread but it was asked of you since that is a separate issue from this one. The reason for doing so is so that we can keep problems mainstreamed incase others are looking for answers to their problems and this helps with that.
Currently however, I am also unsure of any known way to back up your forms other then to clone them to an alternate account incase one account develops problems as such. This is additionally why we asked you to open a new thread so that we can address that problem by itself although i'm not quite sure why you keep getting taken back to this thread as you had stated since that should not be happening which leads me to believe you are coming here through the link in your email or searching for your question in our forum possibly. With that said, it may be possible for our development team to restore your form from an older version.
- ceramicartsAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 01:06 PM
ok, just submitted another ticket, thanks
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 02:22 PM
Thank you very much for cooperation. Your separate thread was escalated to our Next Level Support.