- doctorjuiceAsked on March 03, 2011 at 09:43 AM
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:40 AM
We apologize for your inconvenience.
To be able to view your reports, you can go to submissions, below is a grid where you can see your submissions by a limit.
You may also download your submissions partially:
1. Click on Preferences icon on the right side and select a date range. (look for the gear looking icon)
2. Click on the Exce/CSV link.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 01:05 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems