- cstrike37Asked on December 18, 2012 at 11:17 PM
I was wondering why the onebip payment option (on the payment tool) automatically gets approved when they click 'submit' button. (It is automatically gets approved without completing the payment and it's filling up the payment submission per month)
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:01 AM
We are sorry for such issue. Indeed, I am able to reproduce the said issue. I have now forwarded this to our level 2 support/developers for resolution. Hopefully they will look into this matter ASAP and have us a fixed.
Thanks for reporting.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 02:11 AM
I have reset your payment counts. Unfortunately, on onebip we do not have a way to know the payment completion.
Since onebip usage is very very low among jotform users we are not planning on improving the integration. We will probably remove it as an option in the future, but of course existing forms with onebip integration will always keep working.
- guest_23541670005040Answered on December 20, 2012 at 04:28 AM
my name is Gianluca Adinolfi, Business Development Executive for Onebip, the Mobile Payment Global Company.
Here my LinkedIn profile: http://it.linkedin.com/in/gianlucaadinolfi/
Please, feel free to contact me for any doubt/issue related to our platform.
In order to open a validated account in Onebip (with higher payouts than the standards one of course), you need to provide me following information:
- Name and Surname of Company Owner
- Corporate Name, like “My Company LTD”
- Address of Company Headquarter
- VAT number (not mandatory, but really suggested)
- URL of Website where your product is
Feel free to write me on email@example.com
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 05:59 AM
Thanks for showing an interest in how we use your product and for your offer of assistance. Since our founder Aytekin Tank has posted to this thread, he would have received notification of your reply and will contact you if the need arises.
- guest_23541670005040Answered on December 20, 2012 at 06:03 AM
Perfect, I'm at disposal for any further info.