- carinepeters1Asked on December 19, 2012 at 05:23 PM
i cant still find it
This is a re-post of a comment on How to Send Submission Data & File Upload via FTP
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 07:04 PM
You will need to have an Upload field on the form. Then follow the steps below.
1. Click on My Forms, select your form
2. Click on Submissions button
3. Click on the 'gear' like icon in the submissions page
4. Check Sends Upload to FTP option
Please inform us if you still cannot find it.
- carinepeters1Answered on December 19, 2012 at 08:02 PMHow do i put to my domain name now
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 19, 2012 at 08:24 PM
I am not sure I understand your latest inquiry.
But if you follow the steps I provided previously, you will find the FTP option -- which I understand was your original inquiry was about.
You can follow this guide -How-to-Enable-FTP-on-Form-Submissions and see step #4 already, wherein you will then provide your ftp domain details.
Hope this help.