- denemejAsked on March 03, 2011 at 08:29 PM
OK this is nice, but I want to redirect it to another page. I mean, both to jotform website, AND also the same information send to another PHP page. How can I do this?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 11:26 PM
Can you explain this a bit further? I can't seem to understand what you mean by redirecting to two websites at the same time.
Or do you wish to get the data posted and have it on a different php script? If this is the case then all you need to do is this:
Configuring your form
1. Go to "Setup & Share" -> "Thank You" -> "Custom URL" and enter your own thank you URL script
2. Enable the "Send Post Data"
3. Save and submit your form.
Inside your custom thank you PHP script
1. Create your custom thank you php script.
2. Identify all the arrays and variables by inserting this code in your php script: <?php print_r($_POST); ?>
3. Start modifying your thank you php script to however you like
Hope this helps
- denemejAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 11:30 PM
Oh I see. Yes that was exactly what I was asking. Thank you so much. Because I need the data to be further processed.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 11:35 PM
Just let us know if you have other concerns. :)
- denemejAnswered on March 03, 2011 at 11:44 PM
:))) I have a lot of concerns but this much bothering you is sufficient now. I was trying to fix the web page of a client. Thanks again.