- sms2everyoneAsked on December 20, 2012 at 11:12 PM
My From URL : http://form.jotform.me/form/23468995901467
First thank for such a cool service,
but it's not working for me.
While integrating with Google Spreadsheet it's throwing me an Errror.
I Click Authenticate and then Click the Blue Google Allow button.
Then it asks for Folder and Filename which I leave as default and then press next.
It sits there for 10-15 seconds then comes back with this error. which is attached in this mail.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 20, 2012 at 11:31 PM
Hello sms2everyone, and we apologize for your inconvenience.
Can you try clearing your browser's cache and then try logging in and integrating your form again? It might have something to do with incomplete downloaded scripts on your browser.
If the error persists, please do let us know.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 12:55 AM
I Have Tried clearing browser cache,
I have also tried other Two browser as well,
But Problem remains as it is.
It's every time throwing me an error while integrating with google s
Could you please investigate an issue with my form (http://form.jotform.me/form/23468995901467)and let me know asap.
I am planing for whole university database on Cloud.
but with this error i couldn't move forward.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 12:59 AM
And Again thanks for quick reply.
I 'm eagerly waiting for my problem get fix asap !
- indicusAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 01:26 AM
Same problem at my end as well. This needs to be fixed at the earliest.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 01:43 AM
Thanks for the update, sms2everyone and thanks for informing us as well, indicus.
Although I'm not able to replicate the issue, let me get some assistance from the development team and have them look into the issue. We'll inform you as soon as we get some updates.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 06:32 AM
This should be resolved now. Please give it a try now.
- guest_23433895237056Answered on December 22, 2012 at 04:53 AM
Please acknoledge me once you're done with it.
I am eagerly waiting for this issue
getting fix as soon as possible.
Thanks for support.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 05:48 AM
The said integration is working fine now, I have successfully integrated my form just now to Google Doc Spreadsheet. Are you still experiencing this error on your end? Can you please try to clear your browser's cache and redo the integration process?
Please update us about this. Thanks!
- sms2everyoneAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 08:34 AM
Hey !! It's working pretty fine...
thank you so much Jotform Web Team,
You really rocks,
Now it's working really nicely !!
Thank you again for getting this issue fix !!
- gori-mathewAnswered on December 22, 2012 at 09:12 AM
You are welcome.
Thanks for using JotForm.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 04:56 AMHey !! Jotform Team... That Problem Occur Again.
It's Again Sending Me Authenticate Error Message !!
Please Again Fix the Same Issue as soon as possible.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 05:04 AM
I have just cleared your form cache, please try doing the same on your browser and integrate the form again. Let us know if it still persist.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 07:06 AMDear Jotform, that problem is still that, it's not fixed.
Please let us know when you get fix with that.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 08:47 AM
Hi, I tried it on my end using a clone of your form. I was able to integrate your form to google spreadsheet on the fly.
I did not encounter any issue when authenticating to google doc spreadsheet. And the spreadsheet was also able to reflect the test submissions I did on the form.
Please describe to us the problem you encountered during integration. And will check further.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 09:23 AMCurrently It's throwing me this Error While Integrating.
[image: Inline image 1]
Look at the below image,
It's showing me below screen while checking for current integration.
But here things to look for is there's no Key associated with Google
I mean... currently it's https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=
but There should be something after Key=
it means.. there's integration problem with Google Spreadsheet.
[image: Inline image 4]
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:14 AM
Although the image in your latest response did not matrialize correctly, I believe I also know this "no key" error in the integration since I had also encountered it before.
Perhaps you can try my method or steps I do when I am trying to integrate the form to google spreadsheet. I followed this steps and its been helpful and I did not encounter the "No associated key" error since then
1. I always make sure that I am already logged in to my google account before I login to jotform using the same browser. So, google docs spreadsheet and JotForm are open side by side.
2. Whenever I integrate a form, all google would prompt is "to Allow access"(green button).
3. When I click Allow, the form always integate succuessfully and immediately.
Base on experience, the No associated key error is network delay related issue, as this is not a consistent occurence.
Please try clearing also yor browser cache to start fresh, and try my steps.
Please keep us posted for the results.
- sms2everyoneAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 10:31 PMthanks for support...it has been fix !!
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on January 31, 2013 at 01:49 AM
Thank you for taking the time to update us.
Glad to know also all are sorted out.
Contact us again anytime should you have any other inquiry.