- toemaarAsked on December 21, 2012 at 08:46 AM
How do i left align the form?
see link to our webpagePage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 09:37 AM
Please try injecting this CSS code on the form.
Here is the guide on how to inject CSS.
Please inform us if it does not make any difference.
- toemaarAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 09:45 AM
This make no difference
- gori-mathewAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 10:05 AM
Please try to add this CSS Code in your form:
To inject that Custom CSS Code in your form, please follow the guide below:
1. While on your form (Edit Mode), click Setup & Embed then Preferences2. On the Preferences window, goto Form Styles tab and then insert your CSS Codeunder Inject Custom CSS Box.Clicking on "Close Settings" will then automatically save the changes.I hope this helps. Please let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!
- guest_23554053156046Answered on December 21, 2012 at 12:22 PM
No still doesn't work :(
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 12:29 PM
I think you have not applied the suggested CSS code on your form. I checked the form, it does not have any CSS code on it.
Please try the suggested CSS code, then test again.
Inform us if you have difficulty doing it on your end.
- toemaarAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 12:48 PM
No, i put the code in it and removed (because it don't word) it after i have tested it :)
- moonzkieAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 01:07 PM
Can you please try using these codes:
You may change the -10 (ie. -20) depending on how you want it to be aligned.
Hope this helps. Thank you.
- toemaarAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 01:20 PM
Yes it works ! thx
Greetings from Holland
- earthdaysfAnswered on April 17, 2013 at 04:28 AM
nm, it works.