- mrafalko0116Asked on December 21, 2012 at 07:12 PM
I have created a form for our customer and when viewed in FireFox, it looks fine. But when viewed with IE 9, "Bullets" are placed next to each field title and the field titles are now moved above the text boxes.
If this is embeded code, how is this possible? I am using Adobe MUSE but I have not seen MUSE ever do this and I am thinking it may be something within the embed code? A previous form we created with JotForm did not do this using IE 9 and Muse.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 07:36 PM
Your form displays fine on my IE9 here, probably the CSS wasn't loaded properly on your end that's why it adapts the default styling of IE9. But I'd still suggest to re-embed your form using iframe embed code since I noticed a small glitch on IE8, the form isn't fillable probably because of code conflict. Re-embedding your form using iframe embed code should fixed it. Here's How to get your Form's Iframe Code
- mrafalko0116Answered on December 21, 2012 at 08:24 PM
This did not seem to work? Hmmmm, I have the latest IE 9, how is it that your browser is viewing it different then mine?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 08:36 PM
- mrafalko0116Answered on December 21, 2012 at 08:48 PM
This worked for the most part. The only other two issues with it are that the form space is much longer at the bottom after the "Submit" key then when being viewed with FireFox and there seems to be some "dashes" next the text fields where there could instead of a "Title" for that field. There is no need for titles next to those fields.
- mrafalko0116Answered on December 21, 2012 at 09:01 PM
Ok, it's working thanks for the tip on clearing the cache. I typically to do this and had skipped that step tonight. Thanks again. The dashes are now removed and space at the bottom seems fine.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 21, 2012 at 11:56 PM
Thanks for keeping us posted mrafalko0116. If you have other questions or concerns, please do let us know.