- tsahiAsked on December 23, 2012 at 07:57 AM
When I'm in the graphic report designer, clicking the Support menu at the top of the page does nothing. It does work from MyForms and form designer.
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 08:56 AM
Hello tsahi. I'm not sure I'm understanding correctly what you mean by Support menu. Can you provide us a screenshot of this?
- tsahiAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 09:07 AM
is there a way to upload an image file?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 10:01 AM
Thank you for reporting this to us. For the meantime you can try uploading the image on this link if there's a need.
I have now forwarded this matter to the development team. They should be able to look into this matter as soon as possible.
Thanks for your patience and we apologize for your inconvenience.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on January 30, 2013 at 07:09 AM
This problem should now be resolved. If you are logged in to JotForm domains other than jotform.com, it may take an hour or two for the changes to reflect.
Let us know if you have other issues or concerns.