- guest_23576456352055Asked on December 23, 2012 at 05:17 PM
I want to prefill this form, how can i ?
I tried your tutorial with adding "?field-name=value" < but this did not work for me.
Let me know.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on December 23, 2012 at 05:57 PM
Are you perhaps looking for the Default Value property of the fields? You can see it on the fields property tool bar on top.
Please inform us if this is not.
- arifagicAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 04:02 AM
No not the default value, but prefilled fields automatically.
form-url.com/81818181?name=Full name&email=Full Email
Does that make sense?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 05:41 AM
Please check and let us know if this doesn't help.
- arifagicAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 05:33 AM
I tried, but it´s not working for me:
http://www.jotformpro.com/form/22423675320952?q11_imei=1234 < as you see the form is still empty.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on December 25, 2012 at 08:01 AM
Changing the URL from
will fix this.
- guest_23576456352055Answered on December 25, 2012 at 04:08 PM
Thank you, now it works.