- huizenijmegenAsked on December 24, 2012 at 04:22 AMPage URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 05:49 AM
Your email address is IN our bounce list;
info@******ijmegen.nl is IN the bounce list
Reason(s) : 5.3.0 - Other mail system problem 550-'From contains invalid characters.'
I have now removed it from the list and to prevent this from happening again, please ask your service provider to Whitelist Jotmails IP Addresses: Whitelisting JotMails IP Addresses
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 05:52 AM
After removing your email address from our bounce list, you should be able to receive the form notifications from now on. Just please do the solution that I have mention on my first response.
- huizenijmegenAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 10:00 AMThanks,
BTW, I had the same problem in October this year.
I wonder what this causes.
I will any how contact my email provider to check whether I can WHITELIST emails from jot form.com
B&B Huize Nijmegen
+31 24 323.26.29
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 24, 2012 at 11:34 AM
You are always welcome. It is maybe the same issue that you email address is listed on our bounce list. Yes please, contact your email provider and ask them to whitelist Jotmails IP addresses. If they need some other information from us, just please let us know.