- gaelgilliozAsked on December 26, 2012 at 06:46 AM
I've just created a new from (ID 23476359181359) which is the clone of another of my forms and wanted to create a calendar report. However, it seems like this report is no longer available as it doesn't appear in the list of reports I can create in the 'add new report' menu.
Has the calendar feature really been removed?
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 07:57 AM
Yes, calendar reporting tool is NOT available at the moment. A report has already been created about this certain issue. We will let you know here (on this thread) if there are updates.
- kamilkamilAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 06:54 AM
now is July 15,2013, still NOT available ?
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 10:12 AM
Hi, Can you please Check again now?
Because I am able to see the calendar listing report from your login.
If not shown, please clear your browser cache and login again and check.
Let us know the result.
- dinesh-itAnswered on June 15, 2013 at 10:22 AM
Please note this: If you want to add a calendar Listing Report for a form, that form must atleast contain one date field. Meaningfull right.
Hope this information helps you.
Feel free to ask if you have further clarification.