- ahs_formsAsked on March 04, 2011 at 12:04 PM
- wfcregistrationAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:17 PM
When will we get some answers! And what is their phone number so I can hear an explanation. Not a twitter answer that is NOT true.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:45 PM
The submissions and reports pages will be available after 5pm. We have to keep them disabled during high traffic hours so that forms will not be affected by them. As i explained in other threads we lost our main database server and we are running on spare tire, that's why we have to disable some features while we rebuild our main database server.
About the twitter message: We had to reverse the change we made since it caused problems on some accounts.
- wfcregistrationAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:51 PM
How will we be compensated for the problems on our end?
- mjkaganAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:52 PM
How about (partial?) refunds for those of us who have experienced issues with the service this week?
- wfcregistrationAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 01:01 PM
The alternate server worked. Thank you.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on March 06, 2011 at 12:56 PM
Please be advised that everything should be back to normal now: http://www.jotform.com/blog/25-A-Quick-Note-About-Temporary-Database-Problems