- ketotherapeuticsAsked on December 26, 2012 at 02:14 PM
The form is saved as About Ketogenic Diets and the image is Poster.jpg or Poster.png.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 02:19 PM
Thank you for contacting us.
I can see the image on your form.
Do you get any errors or warnings when you are visiting the following links?
- ketotherapeuticsAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 04:41 PM
Thanks, your links showed me the errors and I now can see it.
- JotForm SupportMike_TAnswered on December 26, 2012 at 04:47 PM
As far as I understand, the issue is solved.
Please feel free to contact us if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- ketotherapeuticsAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 11:36 AM
Sorry, but it doesn't seem to be over. It's happening again. Pictures from Jot Form seem to be activating a Malware Warning. Even when I say it is okay to go to the site no picture is seen, only a message saying nothing is there. It also seems to be browser specific only occuring when I use chrome. I have been unable to see if this is something that is specific for on my computer or a problem for everyone using Chrome.
- jeanettebmzAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 12:19 PM
That's an isolated issue, nobody else using chrome is reporting this. Please re-embed your form with the iFrame method. Also, clear your chrome cache
Let us know if the issue still persist