- mhendricksonAsked on March 04, 2011 at 12:10 PM
I just finished my form on Jotform and it looks great and it works on the festival website!
When I did a test the registration form data goes to my email and that is fine but I would also like the registration form data to go to 3 other emails of other festival staff personal. How can I do this?
Thanks so much!
- JotForm Supportobi-wanAnswered on March 04, 2011 at 12:31 PM
Here is how you can have/edit email address(es) for a form:
1. Open the form on the form editor
2. Click on "Setup & Share" tab on the top toolbar
3. Click on "Email Alerts"
4. Click on "Notifications"
5. Click "Reply-to and Recipient Settings"
6. Write/Change the email address on the lower bottom corner. You need to separate them with an comma at this step if you want multiple addresses.